Marquee

Time to Stamp

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spooky

Whats more scarier than the witch on wizard of oz? Hmmmm...she's pretty freaking frightening. Here is a quick halloween fix that takes only minutes to pull together.

I have the actual card laying on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and now that I see it posted wish I would of done black instead.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
Punch Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Embellishments: Dazzlin Diamonds Stampin glitter
Glue: Two way and Snail
Stamps: Wicked Cool

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, simple but beautiful. I love it!! I have to admit, I envy you for this lovely Halloween stamp set. :)

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute set....that I didn't order! Seeing how everyone else is using it is making me really jealous too, lol! Fabulous card and it looks just great on orange - hugs!

    ReplyDelete