Marquee

Time to Stamp

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trick or Treat

I am working hard to get some swaps and dtp's done and also a couple projects for the workshop on the 11th, unfortunately the creative edge is not with me tonight. Here is what I have to share although they will not be making for the list of the three above.



Materials Used
Cardstock Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
DSP Wicked Cool
Basic Black Grosgrain 1/4
Wicked Cool Clear Mount Stamps
Extra and Large Oval punches
Basic Black Ink
Owl Punch

2 comments:

  1. very cute card and thanks for your well wishes. We did the the bad cancer news so we are trying to have faith and be positive. Thanks for following me and I will follow you too! God Bless,
    Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! Love it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete