Marquee

Time to Stamp

Monday, August 30, 2010

Impromtu Demonstration: A quick birthday fix

My husband had a friend over helping him work on his truck and his wife came with. She was really excited when seeing the cards and had many questions. My theory is the best way to answer those questions was to put her to work on a card. I had nothing ready or cut so the process started out slow but I think in the end we came out with a simple quick birthday fix.



Materials Used:
Read Red, Pacific Point, and Whisper White Cardstock
Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Real Red, Pacific Pint, and Old Olive Markers
1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I like that birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You left a comment on my blog (www.StampWithJenni.com) wondering how you can get the craft tote from Stampin' Up! Since you're already a demonstrator, you can purchase one through the company for $39.95, but the last day to do this is today!! Hope this helps!! I recommend you get one - especially if you do workshops! It's so convenient to carry all of your supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I just had to pop over to yours. I am following you now as you have so many cute projects, I don't want to miss anything.

    Be Blessed,
    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by to see your blog too. Very nice stuff here and I'll be back. Thanks for the commnets on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I didn't get my stamp room until my daughter moved out. I didn't seem to have any trouble with taking that room over, so much for empty nest, Haha! I'm following you too!
    www.stampapotamus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am now following you also. LOVE your background. Fall is my favorite time of year, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete