Marquee

Time to Stamp

Monday, August 30, 2010

MOJO MONDAY 154: Daughter





My four year old daughter loves the punches and stamps that have animals. With her in mind I made this card to fit her personality. The owl stand for night because it seems more natural for her to be awake late hours than sleeping to get ready for school the next day. Everything about the card reminds me in some way of my wonderful daughter.

Materials Used:
Old Olive Cardstock, Playdate DSP, White 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, the new owl punch, chocolate chip ink pad, 2" X 1 3/8" Large Oval Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set (thinking of you) and the Wonderful Favorites stamp set (daughter).

For the edges of the oval I just tapped it around the ink pad.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card almost as much as the picture of you adorable daughter! I am now following you and I was the FIRST! :))))) Thanks for following me as well. Nice blog by the way. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete