Marquee

Time to Stamp

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mojo Monday 157: Just For You!

When I first looked at the sketch I didn't really care for it, mostly because I didn't think I would be able to pull if off. My upline and I decided to work together by chatting online (a norm for us). Well I'll get to it and quit making you wait. Here it is:


My plan was to use up old retired stuff, but unfortunately that only worked on the dsp part.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Washington Apple (retired)
Stamp Set: Sock Monkey
Ink: Stamp Write Markers and Real Red ink pad
Punch: Doubled Dotted Border Punch
Embellishments: Bold Bright buttons, Whisper White 5/8 ribbon, Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the bright colors and That flower looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card! I love the bright colors on white! Super flower with the bling! tfs!

    ReplyDelete