Marquee

Time to Stamp

Monday, September 20, 2010

PPA60: Halloween Inspiration Challenge



I was in the mood for a challenge and really like the challenge on Paper Pals Arts, and I seen that there was little time left to submit so I got busy. I used wild wasabi cardstock for the base, than realized I really wanted Old Olive, but it still works. I tried to be artistic and draw my very own broom.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Sock Monkey, Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Black, stampin write markers Rich Razzleberry, crumb cake, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Pearls and White 5/8 ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Too, too cute! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...This is so cute! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete